Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hillsong United in Greensboro, NC

So, I saw they were coming to NC and decided I did not want to miss it. Well when I realized that I forgot to ask off from work, it was too late to get approval. So I was almost sure I was not going at this point. I have not had a Friday evening completely off of work in a while. Anyway, as time got closer I looked at the week out schedule and there my schedule was Friday 9-2pm and Saturday off. So, decided to check ticket prices, the prices I found were outrageous (not on the Greensboro Coliseum ticket site). I then thought, well maybe, just maybe there is someone in the CLT area selling theirs on Craigslist. There definitely was. The people worked with me, setting up a time to meet to get the tickets via texting because I was at work. I got the tickets for the price of 2 for the price of one. I got to give my 2nd ticket to a good friend that just moved back to the CLT area for school.
Here are some pics and videos from the event:

No comments:

Post a Comment